Monday, August 27, 2012

and I'm back





Well...my last post was quite some time ago. 

So many boos to me. I have been in the midst of all kinds of craziness and despite the fact that I have taken countless photos, as per usual, I have failed to be a good blog poster. But I am trying again.

Some of these might be repeats but these are the photos, and graphics images that I used for the portfolio I submitted to apply for the photo minor I am attempting to get into.


































 [This is not a photo taken by me. I just did the design]
The assignment was to design the cover for a magazine (which you had to make up) 
and provide a cover which pertained to one of the central articles in the publication  





 

[This was a graphics assignment for which we had to design a series of web pages. 
I chose to do a photo site for myself.]













 [this is another part of the magazine assignment.
 Aligned differently because the design was for the iPad
 so we had to do each design both vertically and horizontally]














No comments:

Post a Comment