Wednesday, October 24, 2012

aaaaah

OKAY! I have been the worst blogger ever and it's midterms and as tonight's form of procrasitnation I shall create a speedy post that will quite insufficiently sum up the past forever weeeks during which I have not blogged. Actually lies. I am just putting pictures and not summing things up. TOO MUCH! okay. Here goes.

I might have already used this picture and actually.....it is not the one I meant to put. How sad. Oh well. This is the sunset over Fiesole. You can walk to Fiesole from Firenze and it is wonderful and beautiful and the greatest. This picture was many weeks ago...might have already talked tboua it but if not it is where I climbed up and picnicked with my friends and then watched the sunset. Greatest. Ever.



These are pigeons. Begin pigeons. In Siena. Which is gorgeous.
 


This is Siena's Duomo. Prette cool, 
mi piache.
 

This is an old many rocking pink socks. And a CANE. who I pet. And became the best of friends with



food food food.
CHIBO.
lunch 
yum. 
Eve's Pasta. 
 


More goodness...

 


Annnnd a wee bit more

 


And the internet is being far too slow for this picture uploading nonsense.

Last midterm tomorrow.
leave for Milan for just the night then off to Germnay for break!
aaaaah.


No comments:

Post a Comment